Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disable the 'act' command
Hi,

I literally just created an account here to post this. It's incredibly annoying when I get killed by someone acting. You can't tell where they are looking, they keep dancing even when they crouch. You just get shot by some legs that were supposed to be looking to somewhere else.

This is extremely unfair for me, I like to run at least a little after being found, but this kills the fun. Especially when the best users in the server use it, they just run spinning 360 while dancing and shooting through their back and legs. Instead of feeling like "damn you found me" it's more like "wtf?", I've spent almost 130 hours in the last two weeks on this server but having people using act 24/7 kills all the fun, to the point it even makes me want to ragequit.

Then instead of dancing, you have another shooting literally with his ass. It sucks. It'd be a little better if it had like, a huge cooldown. but I need this off, or at least a way to disable it locally. 

If people who used this would be noobs, then no problem, but the MAIN issue is that it's mostly used by guys who literally kill more than 5 props per round. 

Finally, this doesn't benefit hunters so much, so there's no point in not removing it. This is just annoying for props. If I get noticed and start running, I'm 99.9% sure I'll die, but at least it's thrilling and fun. But this makes the game really boring. 

Please, disable this server-side or at least client-side.
ngl I thought from the title this was a deltarune meme
All seriousness, never had a problem with this.
When you know how the act commands work it's pretty easy to tell where the hunter is looking.
Or just be sus of everyone, that's how I work lol.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Doesn't the act command remove your crosshair?
(01-12-2022, 10:05 PM)chelllman Wrote: Doesn't the act command remove your crosshair?
Yes sir it does
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(01-12-2022, 09:58 PM)Battons Wrote: ngl I thought from the title this was a deltarune meme
Lol me too
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(01-12-2022, 10:03 PM)August Wrote: All seriousness, never had a problem with this.
When you know how the act commands work it's pretty easy to tell where the hunter is looking.
Or just be sus of everyone, that's how I work lol.

I've been playing for more than 6 days (I mean, 6 days playtime in the server) in this server and you "can" tell but it's not fun. You don't get the thrill of being spotted and escaping but to guess if you're being seen or not. It sucks to start running even if the hunter didn't see you cuz he's close and "acting"
I'm my opinion the act command makes it better for me as a prop, my intention is not to survive but to run from a hunter and make them waste their bullets.  And it feels too easy when you know where they are aiming(theres nukes but not bringing this up).  Now with the act command it bring to the mystery if players are looking at you or not and that maked me run everybody that gets close, also yeah not having the crossair gives and advantage to props so its a bonus to them
[Image: unknown.png]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14750

This is the last thread that was brought up on this subject. It comes up every once in a while. I will stick with my original opinion. I am one of the dancers and I don't really find it to be that bad. If you see a dancing Hunter you should primarily just assume they know you're there lol 

It's annoying at times but it's not such a game breaking thing that we need to act on blocking or removing it. Eventually you get use to where they're looking based on their dances. It's possible but takes time. Dances aren't going to deter new players or old players, dying to someone with 40+ kills a map will maybe. Looking at you @Norm Minder 

Probably an unpopular opinion but mine nonetheless.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
No, it's not a bonus in any way. Getting the crosshair removed is not even close as not knowing where they look at.

Well, in case there are some people that actually enjoy this, let's get a way to cancel this client-side, cause this is super boring for me. It kills all the emotion