Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some things don't change, I guess?
alright should i go with my story? alright here we go
so earlier around this afternoon, i was just talking to wilfry about some stuff, then i told him "shut up you Puertorican" (which me and wilfry call each other since im mexican and he is puertorican) 

after that you gagged me for just for a round gag, right? wrong.

then after you gagged me, you told that im the only one getting map gagged. i was like WTF??? tf did i DO??????
phantom was arguing about why i got map gagged even i gagged once after the map changed.
You Said "consistent behavior, text warn, problem behavior, gag." and i was like ok but how does this affect my round gag tho?

i was only just round gagged once when the map changed then you told me, i got map gagged, because of that... so i just gag evade because i got the map gagged for no reason

OH WAIT BUT HERE MORE OF THIS

after you gagged me, you gagged like the whole server, because of it. and then a random mod named "B0T-IkillY0U" muted everyone and told them "if yall gonna keep arguing about this im gonna map gagged everyone" after he said that while he was gagging/muting people look who came to save us

@TheUltraFish came the ph admin savior (he ungag everyone and unmuted people because of your shenanigans, you was quiet when he came and then B0T-IkillY0U left when he joined, then we told fish that you were abusing your powers for no reason at all. and told people to chill tf out, which we know we caught you red handed.

honestly this has been happening for a while now when you received donor and now your a trusted.. seriously man people are just having fun, stop fucking ruining everything you do man, you always bitch and complain about everything. please let people have fun dude

-1 because because you made this post and you acted like the innocent staff member, no wonder why most of everyone in the server hates your fucking guts. do better
[Image: boukon.gif]
Retired Dinkleberg Micspammer (2021-2022)

Messages In This Thread
Some things don't change, I guess? - by BIIG_SAD - 01-17-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: Some things don't change, I guess? - by §9Delta - 01-22-2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Some things don't change, I guess? - by Salty - 01-22-2022, 06:09 PM