Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some things don't change, I guess?
After doing an actual watching instead of skimming through the videos like I did the first time:

Delta might have been blunt, but he's got a point. After further digging in, I also came to the same conclusion that Pauling did that there was definitely some powermodding done here. Also, as a leader of the community, you cannot allow every little thing to get under your skin to the point that you instagag them, that's how you kill an entire vibe of a server and ruin the fun, as Delta said.

I do not think that this warrants Delta from being free from a ban, however, if there would be a logical explanation as to why, I would argue that a mishandling of the situation by the staff involved would be fair to prevent Delta from getting banned... this time.

According to what Chell has provided, you have a history of causing problems, Delta, most of it being over the period of a month. Usually, I would say that this isn't a problem, but it's concentrated in a tight window.

If you are NOT to be banned from this one, I would surely advise you that you're on thin ice and the next time someone gets chance to catch you slip, you'll probably be gone.

As for my vote on this matter...

Although I don't necessarily like Delta's mannerism of how he delivered the opinion, I do have to say I somewhat agree with it.

-1. BIG, you and B0t botched this one. Had you not handled this so poorly, I would not be changing my vote to a -1. Sorry, but that's how I feel about it.

Delta, I will warn you though; if you wish to continue playing here, I suggest you start taking a chill pill with the theatrics.

Messages In This Thread
Some things don't change, I guess? - by BIIG_SAD - 01-17-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: Some things don't change, I guess? - by Salty - 01-22-2022, 06:09 PM