Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some things don't change, I guess?
Alright so this is not the same Delta that harassed you, MissPauling. Comparing steam IDs show that is not an issue. I saw some of you complaining on how long the ban request was taking well the comments provided yesterday since this took place during another issue was exactly what I was waiting for so thank you for those that have been patient.

@BIIG_SAD I know you are trying your best but I suggest for awhile you try to join when other staff are in the game and see how they handle things.

It is also interesting people who are not staff trying to enforce rules on what punishments people should or should not have despite knowing how they know the person has a history of causing issues and should butt out.

@Delta you need to clean up your act and stop trying to push every rule you can because you think you are funny. From the bortio scenario where you openly supported a harasser, mic spam, disrespectful to staff, punishment evasion, etc. you are even lucky to be here. You need time to chill out and assess things before returning. Since there are a slew of issues and they just keep changing and going to extremes with some other rule, I am going to ban you for a week.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
Some things don't change, I guess? - by BIIG_SAD - 01-17-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: Some things don't change, I guess? - by Salty - 01-22-2022, 06:09 PM
RE: Some things don't change, I guess? - by TheUltraFish - 01-23-2022, 10:36 AM