Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
request for unban request of unbanning
Forum/Steam Name: cumphobe/bunniey/boob/notrand/various

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40546659

Who Banned You (Staff Member or System): matt

Reason For Ban: Banned for image spread of forum staff and continuous social behavior

Length of Ban: Perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: honestly just want the ability to throw up ban requests, hard to play the game consistently without that ability since i find myself being the only one online who will do that kind of thing very often

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no real easy way to find them bc of the whole ban thing

Other: disc access would be nice too

anything more that needs addressed from last unban request vs this one, please do tell/ask

if it helps i hadnt had any infractions on forums or disc since...well, the phoenix thing, to some people, but a year now for forums and 10ish months on disc, so thats fun

also, out of respect to peeps involved, i didnt like want to put up any info on what the ban was for again, and left out any names on both unban requests for the same reason, so if anyone posts asking for clarification, i will not be at liberty to say

Messages In This Thread
request for unban request of unbanning - by cumphobe - 03-26-2022, 09:29 PM
RE: request for unban request of unbanning - by Salty - 03-27-2022, 03:34 PM