Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application to help the team
(04-22-2022, 02:10 PM)Wilfry Wrote: I expected this app to be posted later on but here goes

You are known to a number of regular players in server and are friendly with them.  As staff members we should treat all players equally when it comes to them breaking rules, just because someone is your friend doesn't mean you let it slide and not give them proper punishment.  Will you be willing to punish and/or make a ban request on any player friend or not?

As staff members we get a lot of hate from trolls(Trust me I used to get hate before even being trusted) will these things not get into your head?

You have no ban request as of right now and although it is not a MUST NEED for Trusted, it would have been good to see that you know how to make them.

You have very little interaction on the main server, outside of it I do remember you asking for me to get on when there was a hacker on.  But still I would have like to have seen more interaction(i.e. pings call for staffs)

As of right now I am neutral on this since I think you need a bit more time but I still would like to see how you answer my questions.

Best of luck
Wilfry, 
Your response is extremely valid/accurate. Thank you. If someone I was friends with ended up breaking the rules then no I would not let it slide. Integrity is a big thing for me. One reason why I try to follow the rules myself.

You are correct that my interaction in discord is extremely small. I have pinged staff twice but I ended up pinging right after someone else did and deleted my pings so as there was no confusion.

With your ban request statement, that is also true I have never done one. I thought staff sent in the bans to be honest. The steps to make one though I do understand from gathering evidence (screenshots,recording etc), witnesses to the events and posting into the correct thread.

Handling trolls trying to get to me of course may be difficult to get out of my head at the start since it would be a different speed than what I'm use to but I also know I wouldn't make a rash decision based off of personal feelings.
Thank you

Messages In This Thread
Application to help the team - by THTElite - 04-22-2022, 11:10 AM
RE: Application to help the team - by Wilfry - 04-22-2022, 02:10 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by THTElite - 04-22-2022, 02:57 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by THTElite - 04-23-2022, 08:40 AM
RE: Application to help the team - by Wilfry - 04-25-2022, 06:36 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by Wilfry - 04-27-2022, 02:52 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by BIIG_SAD - 04-28-2022, 11:04 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by THTElite - 05-01-2022, 06:52 AM
RE: Application to help the team - by Damien - 05-01-2022, 03:13 PM
RE: Application to help the team - by Nullify - 05-01-2022, 06:02 PM