Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence
I would love to see you increase your power. I think you can handle it well.

However, I do have one question. are you/will you be, able to respond in a well-mannered way even if you are upset? some of your recent posts in the forums I saw you get really worked up when you could have simply said a "no, please pound sand, you did x." in response to an unban request.
(see: herehere_2)

Mostly, I am just ribbing you. I ask a (mostly stupid) nitpick question,  because this is the kind of stupid you need to be able to defend against, where bad actors will look to poke any kind of hole they can against you, especially when you get (even) more power.

That being said, to me, this is an easy

+1

I really do look up to you and how you staff. Nobody is perfect, but you are getting closer to it. I have seen you get power and responsibility, and every time I saw you, you stepped up to the bat and held yourself accordingly.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - by Salty - 05-03-2022, 05:50 AM
RE: End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - by Salty - 05-05-2022, 05:44 PM
RE: End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - by BIIG_SAD - 05-06-2022, 11:02 PM