Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
False hackusations and possibly fabricated evidence.
This is very ironic. Damien was called out for cheating by somebody in the chat and I was repeating it. Then somebody sent me proof of Chellapo cheating and I reported it directly to the mod and I get banned???? We can clearly tell this mod is friends with the person who was reported and decided to ban me instead. I did nothing wrong to get banned, and was called several slurs by Damien like Retard. So the fact that Damien can call me a retard and I can't antagonize him back by calling him cheater is IRONIC. It's even more crazy to me that I wasn't even the one who started calling Damien a cheater in the first place. I was just repeating it and he got mad so I kept saying it. Now Chellapo on the other hand someone sent me actual proof and I didn't even troll Chellapo or anything. I sent it straight to the admin and I got banned for that. 10/10 moderation if you ask me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: False hackusations and possibly fabricated evidence. - by Volatery - 05-20-2022, 06:19 PM