Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
False hackusations and possibly fabricated evidence.
(05-20-2022, 06:44 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I’d really like to know how you got the evidence of chellapo ‘hacking’ mostly cause as murl said someone was missed with the red boxes, plus there would be no way of you getting his screen, really just leads me to think it was your own screen but that’s not the point really. You also admit to targeting/harassing/antagonizing people just for your pleasure, Damien may have been using the word retard but that word isn’t banned on this server and is part of banter, I can’t really fault him when from the sound of it you started it and kept going at him.

I was indeed antagonizing Damien after he called me a Retard. If that's not justifiable then I am sorry? But if I am gonna get called a retard I am surely gonna clap back

Messages In This Thread
RE: False hackusations and possibly fabricated evidence. - by Volatery - 05-20-2022, 06:46 PM