Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe
Your Discord Username: Bunniey#1261

Your Discord User ID: 235194452858109953

Auttaja Punishment ID: 951808674996240

Ban Length: Perm

Appeal Type: Explanation mostly

What would you like to tell us: Honestly? I don't know whether or not I should keep this short and sweet, or long. Most of the relevant people are probably tired of seeing me type out long posts.

I'll give context first. I've been banned from the discord on three separate occasions, the first of which having to do with inciting drama and leaking staff chat, the second of which was moreso an extension of that punishment as I had just gotten off of that ban, and engaged in some troll-y behavior in the Dink's discord that was all in jest (nothing overly wrong was done by me, it was just moreso just volume of messages being sent by a group of us, which was seen as a raid briefly by the staff team), and then this ban, which was for my making a terrible, very ill-conceived meme of a staff member.

I don't know how evident it has been to people I'm not in constant contact with, but I've been making a concerted effort to not be in the spotlight anymore, or be apart of any drama, I really just want to vibe, not cause or be apart of problems. Also, with that, I have apologized profusely to those involved, and I think it has been forgiven, and they've said they were comfortable with me being back in the discord and on the forums (although if they ever changed their mind, I wouldn't want to be unbanned, that's the most important thing)

More than anything, I think being in the discord will be a good gauge to see if I should be trusted on the forums again when that appeal comes up next month. I've always been significantly more tame in the discord than I have on the forums, at least in the ways people dislike me being on the forums. So hopefully if I'm a positive presence there, it's decent enough proof that I can be here again, too.

Definitely open to questions and whatnot, though I'll answer a few now. If it has to do with how I know I won't lapse into certain behaviors or something, that can mainly be answered by the quantity of events there has been. It's mostly few and far between, and those few instances, I have learned quite a bit, and just have no desire to be in a spotlight, I just want to feel connected to the community. If it has to do with how I've changed or anything, I haven't, I'm still the same person and have no desire to change, except in that I feel as though I spent a time letting some people I have been around affect my behavior some, and I definitely sobered up to that thought when I talked to the person I made the terrible meme about. It has all been a sobering experience.

So yeah, that's all, question away
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by cumphobe - 06-02-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:28 AM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:35 PM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-06-2022, 06:32 AM