Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe
+1 didn't post the meme on anything relating to dinks, stupid ban. shouldn't be banned from forums or from discord. If you want to ban someone for stirring drama, go ahead, but don't try to look for a reason to ban someone that you find annoying to deal with. It's just bad staffing. From what I am told --- the photo didn't even naturally leak out of the discord it was into another one, this photo was brought to the admins and the victim.

My only question is, where are all of the negative messages/pictures/memes/etc from all the other discords relating to anyone on the server? And when will the people responsible for posting that in their private discords going to be banned for harassment?
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Noire - 06-03-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:28 AM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:35 PM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-06-2022, 06:32 AM