Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe
+1 for unban on discord but i may be biased because i think most of the previous ban reasons are dumb. I can see why this most recent ban has stirred up some feelings and reactions though, if those involved were able to work things out personally and specifically said they are comfortable with Rand returning, I see no reason to keep him banned. I feel that this sentiment of "More than anything, I think being in the discord will be a good gauge to see if I should be trusted on the forums again when that appeal comes up next month." makes enough sense to give him at the very least one last chance.

It could be important to note that I don't know a lot of the people involved in this situation because it seems they were beyond my time in this server so I could be missing some years long lore that could be showing me something different but idk.

Last note, I am very exhausted while making this reply so the chance of this making zero sense is high :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:28 AM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:35 PM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by 3mb3ry - 06-03-2022, 10:48 PM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-06-2022, 06:32 AM