Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you smell like you farted (farted)
(06-07-2022, 12:12 PM)caribou personal bodyguard Wrote: I don't see how the result of my forum unban is relevant to this. The reasons for my bans are completely different. Here, I was banned for using a modified Discord client. I am not using it anymore, and as such there's no more issue. Trust has nothing to do with my unban in this scenario.

In any case, if I'm not trusted to use the forums, then I see no reason to not give me a chance to prove myself in the Discord server, which has consistently shown itself to be more uptight and firm about the rules. A kind of trial run, if you will.

Fair point; let me clarify what I meant because I was rushing to get that out before clocking in:

Since committees are not in existence anymore, those in the staff team who wanted to be involved discussed your unban from the forums with Battons being the final say on the matter. Obviously he’s not some “Dinks Overlord,” but I was simply saying that considering the way that went, it might be a similar situation here where it might reach the same verdict. 

Clearly, I was mistaken with that logic based on the responses here. 

Also, what Laced does in his private discord (as long as it doesn’t involve harassing individuals from the Dinks community) has no relevance to this unban thread. 

Laced, I hope you can prove people who doubt you wrong. 

Since you’ve given me this response, I’ve changed my vote to a +1. Worst thing that can happen is you just act like an ass and you get banned again, so there isn’t much risk involved. 

Appreciate you taking the time to respond to what I had to say.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you smell like you farted (farted) - by Salty - 06-07-2022, 11:38 AM
RE: you smell like you farted (farted) - by Salty - 06-07-2022, 03:53 PM
RE: you smell like you farted (farted) - by Foxka - 06-07-2022, 02:28 PM
RE: you smell like you farted (farted) - by (j)ax - 06-07-2022, 04:30 PM
RE: you smell like you farted (farted) - by Foxka - 06-07-2022, 04:52 PM
RE: you smell like you farted (farted) - by (j)ax - 06-07-2022, 06:08 PM
RE: you smell like you farted (farted) - by Noire - 06-07-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: you smell like you farted (farted) - by Grump - 06-08-2022, 02:43 PM
RE: you smell like you farted (farted) - by dong - 06-09-2022, 01:38 PM