Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you smell like you farted (farted)
Your Discord Username: Laced Xanax#8211

Your Discord User ID191649735679934464

Auttaja Punishment ID917196111982608

Ban Length: long forever

Appeal Type: explanation

What would you like to tell us: I am no longer using a modified discord client. Below is an unedited screenshot showing exactly that. Date and time can be seen in the one message in that channel, and in the bottom right corner of the screen.

[Image: unknown.png]
Just gonna be really honest (I’m typing from my phone, so forgive me if the format is bad)

If there isn’t trust to get you unbanned from the forums, I don’t necessarily see this going your way.

As for my vote on this? I’m neutral, as I don’t care either way. I just wanted to put my “2 cents in” for a lack of a better term.

Best of luck to you, sir.
give him another chance idk what he did +1
(06-07-2022, 11:38 AM)Salty Wrote: Just gonna be really honest (I’m typing from my phone, so forgive me if the format is bad)

If there isn’t trust to get you unbanned from the forums, I don’t necessarily see this going your way.

As for my vote on this? I’m neutral, as I don’t care either way. I just wanted to put my “2 cents in” for a lack of a better term.

Best of luck to you, sir.
I don't see how the result of my forum unban is relevant to this. The reasons for my bans are completely different. Here, I was banned for using a modified Discord client. I am not using it anymore, and as such there's no more issue. Trust has nothing to do with my unban in this scenario.

In any case, if I'm not trusted to use the forums, then I see no reason to not give me a chance to prove myself in the Discord server, which has consistently shown itself to be more uptight and firm about the rules. A kind of trial run, if you will.
I agree with laced, while I consulted other staff the forum decision is entirely mine, as I am not the overlord of dinks I don’t hold power over the discord and as such shouldn’t be related due to different reasons.
I’m always down for giving people multiple chances when they have a pretty good rapport with the community especially when they’ve been around for so long.

+1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Hi Laced,

If you could, please explain further what your modified discord client allowed you to do on our Discord server.

And as another point, what is stopping you from installing this again if you are unbanned?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Also to add on to Bryan's questions

Why do you want to come back to the dinks discord? What about your private one? What is the difference in the way you will interact in others on both?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-07-2022, 02:28 PM)Foxka Wrote: Also to add on to Bryan's questions

Why do you want to come back to the dinks discord? What about your private one? What is the difference in the way you will interact in others on both?
I'm a bit confused by this question. I want to come back to the dinks discord in order to better interact with the community.

You also have your own private discord. Why be in both that one and the dinks one? 

In response to your third question, I understand there is a certain way I'm supposed to act and follow the rules and all that in the dinks discord, and I'm willing to be a good boy in exchange for being able to interact with the community.

Let me know if there's anything else you want clarified.
His private discord has nothing to do with this unban request. We shouldn't be asking him why you want to join the discord, lmao. Also, I agree with Battons/Laced his forum ban has nothing to do with discord. Unless it's community ban-worthy which is not the case here, obviously .It has been like 7+ months, so I think you should be okay to come back.Since you said you're not using that client anymore.

+1 for unban. Just don't use that client again.