Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Your steam 32bit steam ID is STEAM_0:0:509729165.

You were banned because you were relentlessly harassing a player (who will not be named) on the server on 5/18/22. You were asked multiple times by staff and the player themself to knock it off, but you did not stop.
We have plenty of screenshots to back this up, but will not be posting these screenshots unless we are thoroughly convinced nothing can be traced back to this player.
If other admins would like to verify these screenshots with us, hit up the PH mods and maybe we can work something out.

Before this ban, you were banned by Ryzif, essentially telling you to shape up, which you did not do.
We have multiple recorded/screenshotted instances of you using homophobic slurs, gross sexual talk about children, and graphically telling someone to pleasure themself (note: this wasn't something like "go fuck yourself", this was telling a female player to do something graphic).

In short, your permaban is based on a compilation of issues.
I don't see any positive value to allowing you back on the server, especially since the PH server tends to draw a younger audience.

Messages In This Thread
ban appeal - by TheDankDabber - 06-07-2022, 08:03 PM
RE: ban appeal - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 06-07-2022, 08:40 PM
RE: ban appeal - by August - 06-07-2022, 09:37 PM
RE: ban appeal - by BIIG_SAD - 06-07-2022, 09:52 PM
RE: ban appeal - by Nazu - 06-07-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: ban appeal - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 06-08-2022, 02:20 AM
RE: ban appeal - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 06-08-2022, 08:31 AM