Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Steam Name: (TheDankDabber)
Steam I.D: (76561198979724058 )

Who banned you:[pink] pixie soldier

Reason for ban: continued harassment

Reason for Admins to unban you: i don't remember what happened got on one day and just banned

(Optional) Extra details/information:i dont know why i was banned i would like to know more about this situation because i just got unbanned and have been trying to do better

Please note that community members and/or staff will also give their input on any evidence presented from both parties. Ultimately, an administrator or above will make a final decision if you should be unbanned or not.most people in game know me im not a bad person and usually a joy to play with because i make people think
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Your steam 32bit steam ID is STEAM_0:0:509729165.

You were banned because you were relentlessly harassing a player (who will not be named) on the server on 5/18/22. You were asked multiple times by staff and the player themself to knock it off, but you did not stop.
We have plenty of screenshots to back this up, but will not be posting these screenshots unless we are thoroughly convinced nothing can be traced back to this player.
If other admins would like to verify these screenshots with us, hit up the PH mods and maybe we can work something out.

Before this ban, you were banned by Ryzif, essentially telling you to shape up, which you did not do.
We have multiple recorded/screenshotted instances of you using homophobic slurs, gross sexual talk about children, and graphically telling someone to pleasure themself (note: this wasn't something like "go fuck yourself", this was telling a female player to do something graphic).

In short, your permaban is based on a compilation of issues.
I don't see any positive value to allowing you back on the server, especially since the PH server tends to draw a younger audience.
yeah pretty much gonna echo Chelllman here. You were a constant problem for months, culminating to both bans. The harassment that ultimately resulted in your perma was just icing on the cake. You need to shape up dude. the things you said were absolutely disgusting and don't deserve a place in the real world, let alone in our community. In no way do I think you deserve to return anytime soon.

Please don't come back.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Dankdabber.

I was going to say many things, but that would be repetitive to August and Chell.

As someone who staffed a lot when you are on, you have been nothing but a pain in the ass to deal with.
You had your chances to turn around. Instead, you proved that you were as every bit a vile bag of filth as you were when you started to be an issue.
you were vile in ways in which I tried so hard to get you to stop, and other staff tried so hard to get you to stop. Honestly, you should have been banned ages ago.

You started vile and I wanted you gone, you continued and I wanted you gone. Now you are banned, and I will hold that I want you gone.

Do people change/deserve second chances? they sure do. However, everything points to you having used up your second chances, and that you had every opportunity and didn't change.

Honestly, at this point I am sick and tired of you. Go away. Do not come back. If you try, we will be much much M U C H less polite. We asked nicely. Nothing changed. We asked not nicely. there was no change. Now we are telling you. And because you will not change, we will not have you here.

I do not wish for you to come back in any way, shape, or form, forever.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
yeah.. no -1
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Every time I'd look into the relay I'd see you constantly causing issues or harassing people. I've gotten DM's specifically due to how you act in the lobby. 

You use slurs, you are insanely sexual to people, you make people uncomfortable and despite being told to stop you don't let up. Just to stay on the short end of a reply since most of it's already been said. 

As of now I see absolutely no benefit to letting you back in. 

-1 for unban or reduction.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
TheDankDabber, thank you for making an unban request and following the correct format.

In the absence of a PH Admin, the PH moderation team voted on your unban request.

Your unban request is denied at this time.  You may appeal on 07/08/2022.