Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here goes nothin.
Ingame Name: Carson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526645317

Time Played: From when this was written, 275 Hours.

When First Joined: Not sure, but it think it was during 2022, in the earlier months(?)

Availability: I can be on between 4:40PM to 10PM EDT usually on weekdays, and I can be on between 10 AM to 10 PM EDT on weekends.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: Well to start, I play here practically every day very often, and I always come across someone mic spamming or being a dick. I ping staff very frequently, and a lot of times they can't get on due to irl reasons. When staff can't get on, it can get very chaotic with people mic spamming, trolling, saying slurs, etc. Since I'm rarely busy, I can get on quickly if I'm not on already and end the problem quickly. I also made it a habit to record every game, and have caught quite a few people ghosting, though I have to delete the footage a lot cause it takes up to much space. I'm also quite calm, and don't lose my temper much, so I will never lash out against someone and do something biased.

Why do you want to help the community?: Well, I love this community, and most of the people in it. I have made lots of friends here, and have had a bunch of fun. But there have been multiple times when that fun is ruined by others who find it fun to ruin other peoples fun (that's a lot of fun). I have seen multiple people leave because it was just to loud because of mic spam, and I just want to make this a fun and safe place for everyone to hang out.

Have you previously been banned?: Nope

Have you previously applied for staff?: Not once

Do you have a way to record videos and take screenshots?: GeForce Experience

How did you find us?: I was searching for prop hunt servers, and Dinklebergs was the most populated, so I joined and I stuck around cause everyone was so chill.

Other: I don't have previous staff experience, so I would like a bit of help from other staff if possible. I also don't use my mic as I don't like to, and I don't even know if it works at this point.
[Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
Here goes nothin. - by Carson - 06-08-2022, 12:03 AM
RE: Here goes nothin. - by Nullify - 06-08-2022, 01:21 AM
RE: Here goes nothin. - by Carson - 06-08-2022, 08:10 AM
RE: Here goes nothin. - by BIIG_SAD - 06-08-2022, 04:01 AM
RE: Here goes nothin. - by Carson - 06-08-2022, 08:14 AM
RE: Here goes nothin. - by Nazu - 06-08-2022, 07:50 AM
RE: Here goes nothin. - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 06-08-2022, 08:16 AM
RE: Here goes nothin. - by Wilfry - 06-08-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Here goes nothin. - by UnfortunatePossum - 06-08-2022, 05:53 PM
RE: Here goes nothin. - by Carson - 06-08-2022, 08:37 PM