Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68442040

What Server(s):TTT server

Offender's Rank: Admin

What They Did: Staff abuse

When They Did It:  Inaction and indulgence/ harassment

Potential Witnesses: @Rocket Man @Retrora  @Coconut Milk @Lance @XoMazzi 

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qKFqB5u...e=youtu.be

Other:
A simple explanation (My subjective opinion supported by the video and my presence throughout 2 maps):
Caribou: The player shouted into the voice chat, used profanity, threats and insults to the person/family of another player (XoMazzi and others).
It all started with the previous map (Simple). The player started shouting and drowning out the voices of other players in 8-10 rounds of the Simple map. The player continued to shout on the next map, but already using insults. The only thing I heard from the victim (XoMazzi) in the direction of the offender: "You can't sing!", "You're acting like a girl!",("XoMazzi told to the admin to shut up because Dong were harassing him 2 and "dong lame as fuck!"), "Stop shouting!" and etc.

Ps: The player's (Caribou) behavior is very strange, since only recently he was unbanned for another violation. Literally a couple days have passed and the player breaks the rules again. Smh. 

Dong: The admin was inactive and condoned the player's action. He also participated in bullying. Did not warn the player to stop the obscenity. Just watching. When asked why he did not intervene and did not stop this horror, the admin replied that the player had already stopped and did nothing wrong. Throughout all the rounds, the admin laughed and did not take any action to restore order on the server. Only once did he mute the player (Caribou) for visibility of his presence and actions when he was silent. The administrator also silenced the victim (XoMazzi) for no reason.
Unacceptable behavior on the part of the administrator should be punished.

Time codes:
02:13 The administrator silences the player after his own insults and insults from Caribou.
02:57 The administrator uses the server chat to insult the player
07:14 After so much time and shouting, the administrator gagged the player.
08:36 I ask the administrator why he is inactive and condones such disgusting behavior.
11:44 I ask why the administrator is still inactive
12:01 The administrator replies that the player is no longer behaving abominably and everything is fine.

The rules are equal for everyone.

Messages In This Thread
The rules are equal for everyone even Admins - by Monkey Magic - 06-14-2022, 07:11 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Gabe - 06-14-2022, 07:15 AM