Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68442040

What Server(s):TTT server

Offender's Rank: Admin

What They Did: Staff abuse

When They Did It:  Inaction and indulgence/ harassment

Potential Witnesses: @Rocket Man @Retrora  @Coconut Milk @Lance @XoMazzi 

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qKFqB5u...e=youtu.be

Other:
A simple explanation (My subjective opinion supported by the video and my presence throughout 2 maps):
Caribou: The player shouted into the voice chat, used profanity, threats and insults to the person/family of another player (XoMazzi and others).
It all started with the previous map (Simple). The player started shouting and drowning out the voices of other players in 8-10 rounds of the Simple map. The player continued to shout on the next map, but already using insults. The only thing I heard from the victim (XoMazzi) in the direction of the offender: "You can't sing!", "You're acting like a girl!",("XoMazzi told to the admin to shut up because Dong were harassing him 2 and "dong lame as fuck!"), "Stop shouting!" and etc.

Ps: The player's (Caribou) behavior is very strange, since only recently he was unbanned for another violation. Literally a couple days have passed and the player breaks the rules again. Smh. 

Dong: The admin was inactive and condoned the player's action. He also participated in bullying. Did not warn the player to stop the obscenity. Just watching. When asked why he did not intervene and did not stop this horror, the admin replied that the player had already stopped and did nothing wrong. Throughout all the rounds, the admin laughed and did not take any action to restore order on the server. Only once did he mute the player (Caribou) for visibility of his presence and actions when he was silent. The administrator also silenced the victim (XoMazzi) for no reason.
Unacceptable behavior on the part of the administrator should be punished.

Time codes:
02:13 The administrator silences the player after his own insults and insults from Caribou.
02:57 The administrator uses the server chat to insult the player
07:14 After so much time and shouting, the administrator gagged the player.
08:36 I ask the administrator why he is inactive and condones such disgusting behavior.
11:44 I ask why the administrator is still inactive
12:01 The administrator replies that the player is no longer behaving abominably and everything is fine.

The rules are equal for everyone.
Just going to throw this out there - I think it's pretty redundant to have two separate threads for the same topic. The replies will be near carbon copies of each other since the thread is a copy and paste of the last. Should just be in one thread like the original. I get that one is technically a ban request and one is for staff abuse but it shouldn't be made more complex just because of a technicality of where to put it. Either way it's going to get handled by the Admins so it does not really matter where this thread gets put (ban request or staff abuse), in my opinion.

Ok oh nvm for the copy and paste part, you edited it as I was writing this but the thing about the separate threads still apply IMO

Alternatively, I think this thread can just be locked with no replies just as a formally for making a "staff abuse" report then all replies can be directed to the first
(06-14-2022, 07:15 AM)Gabe Wrote: Just going to throw this out there - I think it's pretty redundant to have two separate threads for the same topic. The replies will be near carbon copies of each other since the thread is a copy and paste of the last. Should just be in one thread like the original. I get that one is technically a ban request and one is for staff abuse but it shouldn't be made more complex just because of a technicality of where to put it. Either way it's going to get handled by the Admins so it does not really matter where this thread gets put (ban request or staff abuse), in my opinion.

Ok oh nvm for the copy and paste part, you edited it as I was writing this but the thing about the separate threads still apply imo
>Since an admin was part of this shit show, Probably should be handled by the other admins.
This report about staff abuse.
(06-14-2022, 07:19 AM)Monkey Magic Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 07:15 AM)Gabe Wrote: Just going to throw this out there - I think it's pretty redundant to have two separate threads for the same topic. The replies will be near carbon copies of each other since the thread is a copy and paste of the last. Should just be in one thread like the original. I get that one is technically a ban request and one is for staff abuse but it shouldn't be made more complex just because of a technicality of where to put it. Either way it's going to get handled by the Admins so it does not really matter where this thread gets put (ban request or staff abuse), in my opinion.

Ok oh nvm for the copy and paste part, you edited it as I was writing this but the thing about the separate threads still apply imo

Alternatively, I think this thread can just be locked with no replies just as a formally for making a "staff abuse" report then all replies can be directed to the first (edited this part in)
>Since an admin was part of this shit show, Probably should be handled by the other admins.
This report about staff abuse.
I am well aware, thank you. You edited this thread after I commented that to seem less of a carbon copy so I suppose it's a little better now but still think it's redundant to have two threads going for the same topic considering what group of people is going to handle it. Anyway, don't want to go off topic. I will give my actual opinion on the topic at hand later. Having two threads at once is going to inevitably lead to one getting buried, one getting more attention than the other, and overall lead to confusion. Better to centralize it.
Respectfully, this was not handled well.
When chatter/gamer insults/arguments rise to the point that they deviate from the ability to normally communicate, something that is vital for a game that relies heavily on quick and clear communication, action should have been taken by the staff.
I don't necessarily blame killa because he is a rather new staff, and I think he would have deferred to the higher rank in this case.

Couple factors I think we need to take into account here. First, the server size was medium at the time at around 18. It is somewhat typical, frankly, to staff looser in a smaller server. If everyone is consenting to some action taken, this is where the server has some of its finest moments. To overstaff something that doesn't need to be staffed would be detrimental.

Dong wasn't informed that caribou's antics were disruptive to others gameplay experience until 8 minutes in from what I could see. After he was first messaged, it appears he somewhat addressed the issue. He greatly chilled after that.

That being said, this was too wild even for a small server. He should have been gagged long ago. I don't know if Dong was tabbed out for part of it, or if there were other circumstances taking place. I didn't see a lot of RDM reports, so I would imagine he was probably able to handle the situation.

I'd like to see dong's response before commenting further. This is a relatively minor situation, but it's something that should be addressed. From an initial standpoint, it does look like dong reacted after someone else complained, but didn't react to the issue from an objective perspective.

I think this is a good candidate for a clarification on guidelines regarding Mic Spam.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Mazzi was laughing the whole time. I don’t see how anything was disrespectful because that’s common gaming. Caribou stopped after I told him to because he went too far and I thought it was handled after that. I also gagged him at one point

EDIT: any "abuse" that happened would be my permagag, but I did that as a joke for approximately 2 seconds. Killahassassin was being correct in his gagging on mazzi AFTER caribou stopped because he wouldnt drop the joke. Difference here being that Caribou actually stopped when I asked him too and other dude did not.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
ill leave the serious response here :3

first of all this all started on cruise which i did not hear because i was busy giving my performance and afterwards there were too many people, when we were on simple and there were only 2 people using the mic i heard him and decided to pretend to be angry, he laughed and everyone else thought it was funny and we kept going as a joke.
if u couldn't tell monkey magic this is what harassment looks like:

[Image: unknown.png]
if u search that in the relay u will see me telling him to stop -____-

ANYWAYES GUYES I LOVE U ALL I LOVE MY FANS I LOVE EVERYONE THE HATERS KEEP ME UP I READ ALL YOUR FANMAIL AND I GIVE THEM A KISS AND PUT THEM IN A SPECIAL BOX THANK U ALL FOR UR CONTINUED LOVE AND SUPPORT AND I HOPE I SEE U AT THE NEXT CONCERT GUYES <3
[Image: unknown.png]
Unless the rules are identical, they are not equal for anyone. You mean that they equally apply to everyone; this is just one example of your many gaffes contained in both of your reports. Nevertheless, no rules were actually broken. There is slack to be had in real-time scenarios. It's not as black and white as you make it out to be. Your exaggerations and silly explanations make you out to be a dullard.

You clearly don't understand the social meta on this server, and for that you will be ridiculed and banned from any future caribou concerts.
Bumping and also responding to more what you’re claiming on here since I’m giving it another read. But you claim that it was drowning out the voices of everyone in server for 8-10 rounds. Everyone on server for that entire thing was laughing and having a good time, so I let it continue. It went too far and after you had complained in admin chat I asked caribou to stop. My thought process was if everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves at 3am why would I fun police? If this occurred at like 3pm for example I would’ve gagged after a warning. If you think what was said was harassment then what do you call him getting online the night after just to antagonize caribou and I again? He got off after we did. I should receive a “stern talking to,” but to claim anything else out of this is kinda sus
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Staff is on the server to make sure that the server is having a good time. It's important to have rules and abide by them at the same time, but what's the point of having them if no one has fun because of them? Dong was just having fun with everyone on the server, beside you. Instead of making a thread detailing how he took the fun out of the server at 3am by allowing antics to occur, do some introspection. Why couldn't you have fun with everyone else on the server, why were you one of the only ones who had a problem with it?

What Dong did was against the rules, technically, but it wasn't anything to punish. Having a good time is why we play video games. Chill out bro.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator