Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The rules are equal for everyone even Admins
Respectfully, this was not handled well.
When chatter/gamer insults/arguments rise to the point that they deviate from the ability to normally communicate, something that is vital for a game that relies heavily on quick and clear communication, action should have been taken by the staff.
I don't necessarily blame killa because he is a rather new staff, and I think he would have deferred to the higher rank in this case.

Couple factors I think we need to take into account here. First, the server size was medium at the time at around 18. It is somewhat typical, frankly, to staff looser in a smaller server. If everyone is consenting to some action taken, this is where the server has some of its finest moments. To overstaff something that doesn't need to be staffed would be detrimental.

Dong wasn't informed that caribou's antics were disruptive to others gameplay experience until 8 minutes in from what I could see. After he was first messaged, it appears he somewhat addressed the issue. He greatly chilled after that.

That being said, this was too wild even for a small server. He should have been gagged long ago. I don't know if Dong was tabbed out for part of it, or if there were other circumstances taking place. I didn't see a lot of RDM reports, so I would imagine he was probably able to handle the situation.

I'd like to see dong's response before commenting further. This is a relatively minor situation, but it's something that should be addressed. From an initial standpoint, it does look like dong reacted after someone else complained, but didn't react to the issue from an objective perspective.

I think this is a good candidate for a clarification on guidelines regarding Mic Spam.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: The rules are equal for everyone. - by Gabe - 06-14-2022, 07:15 AM
RE: The rules are equal for everyone even Admins - by Jammin - 06-14-2022, 10:26 AM