Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms
i support if we get a boys only vc to commit federal crimes with. (only partially a joke, 'equality" and all that jazz)

In all seriousness, how would it actually be implemented though? a role you ask for, or is it a role that you could simply select? if you can select it, what's not to say some dudes could select it just to raid the vc.

whatever enables y'all to have fun i guess though. Sounds like it could work, although I personally don't see the point.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms - by Salty - 06-18-2022, 08:04 AM
RE: Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms - by reinaberg - 06-17-2022, 11:49 PM
RE: Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms - by Raider Hanks - 06-18-2022, 03:42 PM
RE: Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms - by Salty - 06-18-2022, 03:48 PM
RE: Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms - by reinaberg - 06-18-2022, 04:24 PM