Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms
@Billiam_LOL and i request a girls only vc in the discord for slumber parties and rom coms pls and thank you
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
omg yes queen please!
I support this idea c:
not a girl but this seems like a nightmare to enforce lol. anyone can claim they are a girl and not believing them can be considered transphobic and all that jazz
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
going to join while im taking a shit every single time if this is implemented
(06-17-2022, 11:14 PM)lol bro Wrote: going to join while im taking a shit every single time if this is implemented

for free?
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
[Image: unknown.png]
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Can’t wait to use this to discriminate :)
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
(06-17-2022, 10:46 PM)lance (2) Wrote: not a girl but this seems like a nightmare to enforce lol. anyone can claim they are a girl and not believing them can be considered transphobic and all that jazz

ok
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
(06-17-2022, 10:46 PM)lance (2) Wrote: not a girl but this seems like a nightmare to enforce lol. anyone can claim they are a girl and not believing them can be considered transphobic and all that jazz

Although I understand the concern, I do not think that this VC would be anything that serious.

If we were to implement this, we could implement specific perms for only the select few who want to be in there so that way we can avoid the whole "transphobia" situation you pointed out as a potential issue. 

Plus, Reina is applying for Discord Staff; if she gets the position, I would imagine that we could let her run the show and report to the other team members if anything inappropriate of Discord TNS or our server rules occurs.