Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms
I can't really see this happening due to the fact that being a girl isn't a shared interest like art or music. If this somehow winds up being made, to minimize complaints, it would be best to just have this channel follow suit with the fitness channel and only be accessible by a role that's given per request. The problem with having it be done per request would be the fact that people who share Lance's train of thought are bound to request the role so that they can cry discrimination when they're denied access. 

I think it's best to either make a discord or just use the already existing theater channel. Or, if possible, you could just get a staff member to drag the group into the box so that you're less likely to be disturbed. Like salty mentioned earlier, if I do wind up getting accepted I'll happily help out with this. If not, I'm sure that other staff members who may participate (like Lemon or Chaos) would be willing to do the same.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms - by Salty - 06-18-2022, 08:04 AM
RE: Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms - by reinaberg - 06-17-2022, 11:49 PM
RE: Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms - by Salty - 06-18-2022, 03:48 PM
RE: Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms - by reinaberg - 06-18-2022, 04:24 PM