Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request for brap brannigan
Your Discord Username: Deleted old acc(brap brannigan) but new acc is this cat is very good#7527

Your Discord User ID: ^

Auttaja Punishment ID: acc deleted soooo no idea

Ban Length: perma? don't remember

Appeal Type: Explanation

What would you like to tell us: I'm looking to apply for staff on PH since I'm on there alot and find myself keeping the peace on my lonesome as a donor.

So I'll give an unban rq for discord a shot, as my first order of business. Technically the old account that is actively banned I deleted a while ago, so I'm just clearing the air for my future arrival with my new account.
Sorry Jammin for being an angry nerd in my last unban rq.
I understand the reason why the ban was given in the first place even if I don't really agree with it, but really I was pretty obnoxious in the Discord and banning me I imagine was more about my previous behavior than the actual offending message.

So I'm sorry, not really sure what else to put here, but I'm trying to ditch that obnoxious internet persona and I'd like to see if you're willing to accept that apology and I'll not repeat my past mistakes.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Unban request for brap brannigan - by CAT VERY GOOD - 06-18-2022, 03:04 PM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by Salty - 06-18-2022, 03:27 PM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by August - 06-18-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by Carson - 06-18-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by August - 06-19-2022, 07:22 AM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by reinaberg - 06-19-2022, 07:28 AM