Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request for brap brannigan
(06-18-2022, 03:27 PM)Salty Wrote: I have one question for you on this before I give a vote.

You had a tendency to be extremely aggressive towards others and go after them, at least from your last unban 7 months ago. I have fears that you would do that again if you were unbanned and brought back into the discord. 

What would you say to those who feel similarly to me?

That much is true, but as you can imagine that didn't really get me or anywhere in or out of the dinks community.

So I'd say I've lived my little stint as a toxic asshole and got the consequences for that. I got ridiculed in a couple of other communities other than dinks and lost friends, and that prompted me to make a change because it's quite lonely being the shithead in every community. So, change of name and a new discord account, to start over and make it official to myself to improve my behavior with a new me. I want to wipe the slate clean and make reparations. I'm definitely ashamed of my behavior and want to distance myself from that point in my life.

To add on that, I'm sure people would want something beyond "ok so you made new name/accounts, what then?" Well I think it's just as a matter of not being an asshole, and I'm perfectly capable of not being an asshole in my day to day life, I just need to not be an asshole online, and that's my plan now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by Salty - 06-18-2022, 03:27 PM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by CAT VERY GOOD - 06-18-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by August - 06-18-2022, 03:52 PM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by Carson - 06-18-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by August - 06-19-2022, 07:22 AM
RE: Unban request for brap brannigan - by reinaberg - 06-19-2022, 07:28 AM