Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request for loganwynn30
Hello logan,

Thank you for following the correct format with your unban request. Your steam ID is actually STEAM_0:0:665945646.
First of all, your age means nothing and is not an excuse for anything you have said/done.

Let me list off everything you've done to date:
1. Harassed female players.  I've previously banned you for 2 weeks for this.
2. Gross sexual talk.  You've done this a lot, including tonight for which you were gagged/muted. 
3. Ghosting.  Yes, you were ghosting.  I could see your screen using the screenshotting tool GMOD has and could see you were going from prop to prop that your buddy was then going and killing without searching.
4. Pedo comments.  Yes, one of our staff members took screenshots of the chat about something you said about kids and has audio of you talking about sex offenders.  Those comments are strictly forbidden on the server.
5. Evading punishment.  I forgot to list this on your ban reason, but leaving and rejoining the server to evade gags/mutes is also a no-no on the server.

I will begin uploading my footage for others to review.  The mods will check the harassment stuff first before I post it here to determine if we should publicly release it.

In short, you've accumulated a long list of stuff you aren't allowed to do on the server.

EDIT:
Just for transparency's sake, the other moderators will vote on whether to unban you since I was the one that banned you.  This will happen when the mods deem this thread has run its course.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request for loganwynn30 - by loganwynn30 - 06-23-2022, 09:20 PM
RE: Unban request for loganwynn30 - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 06-23-2022, 09:29 PM
RE: Unban request for loganwynn30 - by Carson - 06-23-2022, 09:46 PM
RE: Unban request for loganwynn30 - by Salty - 06-23-2022, 10:01 PM
RE: Unban request for loganwynn30 - by August - 06-23-2022, 10:12 PM