Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request for loganwynn30
Steam Name: (Steam name here if you have changed/altered your name since the ban, please include the name that you were banned with)

Steam I.D: LOGANWYNN69 (OR COULD BE LOGANWYNN30 NOT SURE WHICH ONE IS THE ID)

Who banned you:Chelllman

Reason for ban:Ghosting, sexual comments, pedo comments 

Reason for Admins to unban you: I was messing around, Given i am 15 and was clearly the youngest in the server idk how i was a pedo and i was just trying to start something funny and then stopped and got banned for something i stopped when i was gagged the first time. I was never ghosting i was spectating and just on my phone and just randomly got banned. Idk how i got banned for messing around but i did so that thats why i got banned and why i think i should be unbanned for something that dumb.
Hello logan,

Thank you for following the correct format with your unban request. Your steam ID is actually STEAM_0:0:665945646.
First of all, your age means nothing and is not an excuse for anything you have said/done.

Let me list off everything you've done to date:
1. Harassed female players.  I've previously banned you for 2 weeks for this.
2. Gross sexual talk.  You've done this a lot, including tonight for which you were gagged/muted. 
3. Ghosting.  Yes, you were ghosting.  I could see your screen using the screenshotting tool GMOD has and could see you were going from prop to prop that your buddy was then going and killing without searching.
4. Pedo comments.  Yes, one of our staff members took screenshots of the chat about something you said about kids and has audio of you talking about sex offenders.  Those comments are strictly forbidden on the server.
5. Evading punishment.  I forgot to list this on your ban reason, but leaving and rejoining the server to evade gags/mutes is also a no-no on the server.

I will begin uploading my footage for others to review.  The mods will check the harassment stuff first before I post it here to determine if we should publicly release it.

In short, you've accumulated a long list of stuff you aren't allowed to do on the server.

EDIT:
Just for transparency's sake, the other moderators will vote on whether to unban you since I was the one that banned you.  This will happen when the mods deem this thread has run its course.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...#pid128412
Just gonna post the ban request against you heeeeeere if anyone wants a bit of context.
Basically nothing to say, as chelllman said it all. You were a constant problem in the server, mic spamming, trolling with your buds, and just being a nuisance in general.
-1 For unban, don't come back for a damn long while, especially if you're just gonna be a shithead again.
[Image: image.png]
Evading punishment is a big way to dig your own grave. Using your age as an excuse to cover for making sexual jokes is a cringeworthy strategy; yes, you're young and immature, but at the same time, you aren't young enough to be ignorant on those kinds of topics and how it's not appropriate to discuss them in a "public setting."

I wouldn't try repealing this again anytime soon if this one is denied.

Worth noting that you guys flat out admitted to the ghosting after you joined murder. You even asked me directly: "How did they know we were ghosting?"

The ghosting is the lightest thing you were banned for. The rest of it is gross and unneeded, and age is not an excuse for your actions. If I find out you do anything like this in Murder as well, and oh we can find out VERY easily if you do, you will be banned there too without warning or hesitation. Take some time away and reflect and learn from this. Understand that this was not okay and if anyone in the real world learned of the things you said, you would be alienated faster that you could say "I shouldn't have said that."

Good luck and godspeed.

[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Hi Logan.
Chelllman has shared his other recordings of your other offenses with us. I will post them here for evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqF1TV2C-i8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phuHMZZY81I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zTUcPbJsRM

The mods have decided to deny this unban request.
I suggest you use this ban to reevaluate the way you talk to and treat people in servers like ours.

The soonest you may submit another unban request is 07/24/2022.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.