Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Here goes nothing) Mod application
Discord Name: Titan17#1808

Discord ID: 528796262976192534

When First Joined(Estimate): January 2019

What is your age: 21

What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): 

What can you do to help the Discord community: well I've been a discord helper for 5 months now? So i have the experience behind me, and have done what i can to help in that field, i now would like to expand my experience as a moderator and further assist the upper staff more as I am also available from 5:30pm to 9 sometimes10pm. MST

Why you want to help the Discord community: I've noticed a hug amout of trolls and pretty bad people and honestly didn't know how bad it actually was until I became staff, that's why I decided I wanted to help out the discord and help settle down the commotion and "try" to make discord a more safe and better place for new members and the whole community it self.

Other: the main reason I would like Mod us to better one, give members their rank that's above regular (which I believe donor is the highest I can give) but besides that, I've been around alot of the times and wanted to help give a member a certain role but couldn't. Second, there has been times where again, we needed a ban/or perma and i could only issue a kick, when now instead I can just Ban [obviously when appreciate] last, I would like to also get the experience in helping with the ban/strike reports if i can?
[Image: titan.gif]

Messages In This Thread
(Here goes nothing) Mod application - by Ēmęřăķ - 06-29-2022, 08:31 PM
RE: (Here goes nothing) Mod application - by Nazu - 06-29-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: (Here goes nothing) Mod application - by Salty - 06-29-2022, 09:39 PM
RE: (Here goes nothing) Mod application - by Wrom - 06-29-2022, 10:09 PM