Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Here goes nothing) Mod application
Discord Name: Titan17#1808

Discord ID: 528796262976192534

When First Joined(Estimate): January 2019

What is your age: 21

What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): 

What can you do to help the Discord community: well I've been a discord helper for 5 months now? So i have the experience behind me, and have done what i can to help in that field, i now would like to expand my experience as a moderator and further assist the upper staff more as I am also available from 5:30pm to 9 sometimes10pm. MST

Why you want to help the Discord community: I've noticed a hug amout of trolls and pretty bad people and honestly didn't know how bad it actually was until I became staff, that's why I decided I wanted to help out the discord and help settle down the commotion and "try" to make discord a more safe and better place for new members and the whole community it self.

Other: the main reason I would like Mod us to better one, give members their rank that's above regular (which I believe donor is the highest I can give) but besides that, I've been around alot of the times and wanted to help give a member a certain role but couldn't. Second, there has been times where again, we needed a ban/or perma and i could only issue a kick, when now instead I can just Ban [obviously when appreciate] last, I would like to also get the experience in helping with the ban/strike reports if i can?
[Image: titan.gif]
+1 he is good discord staff and wants to help more than he already can + 5 months of helper
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Easiest +1 of my life. He is a fantastic teammate and I want him to be successful and get this promotion. +1
I'll +1 this with the promise of cheesburgers.

Titan's active and helps the discord staff a lot, just let him ban people and he'll do good.
+1 titan is a really good staff member and someone i trust to become discord mod
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(06-29-2022, 10:09 PM)Damien Wrote: I'll +1 this with the promise of cheesburgers.

Titan's active and helps the discord staff a lot, just let him ban people and he'll do good.
Lol I will grant you cheeseburgers xD
+1
He's a good choice for moderator. Titan is a level-headed individual who's had a position of DR Admin. Titan definitely can handle being a discord moderator. He asks questions when he's not sure not to do or pass it on where it needs to be passed. I'm not going to be surprised if I see you admin in somewhere on dinks again.
I'm going to +1 this to the moon.
he's been fantastic in his role as helper. He's friendly to everyone, fair in judgement, and knows when it's time to put his foot down. If there's something he doesn't know, he ask questions, he clarifies things, he investigates when needed all to make sure he's getting things right. This is a no-brainer promotion to me.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I think you're perfectly fine for the role at this point in time and there isn't really a reason I can think of otherwise to be against this app. 

Plus Juan.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Bump