Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jahvuh "Banned for hacks!?!?"
Steam Name: Jahvuh

Steam I.D: 
STEAM_0:0:153333770

Who banned you: Ryzin

Reason for ban: "Hacks"

Reason for Admins to unban you: I can guaruntee you whoever banned me has no proof and will let yall do a screenshare search right now! 8:30pm est. Jahvuh#0001 on discord.

(Optional) Extra details/information: Im sure there are a couple players ive been playing with the last couple days who can vouch for me.

I CAN 100% SCREENSHARE OR ANYTHING. Please ask this staff member for proof. Ive literally played prophunt for years and for this dude to think im hacking for getting kills on dimmsdale of all maps is stupid as shit. Sorry for being rude of any sort just frustrated I donated and am getting accused of hacking when im not.

(07-04-2022, 07:34 PM)Jahvuh Wrote: Steam Name: Jahvuh

Steam I.D: 
STEAM_0:0:153333770

Who banned you: Ryzin

Reason for ban: "Hacks"

Reason for Admins to unban you: I can guaruntee you whoever banned me has no proof and will let yall do a screenshare search right now! 8:30pm est. Jahvuh#0001 on discord.

(Optional) Extra details/information: Im sure there are a couple players ive been playing with the last couple days who can vouch for me.

I CAN 100% SCREENSHARE OR ANYTHING. Please ask this staff member for proof. Ive literally played prophunt for years and for this dude to think im hacking for getting kills on dimmsdale of all maps is stupid as shit. Sorry for being rude of any sort just frustrated I donated and am getting accused of hacking when im not.

Messages In This Thread
Jahvuh "Banned for hacks!?!?" - by Jahvuh - 07-04-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: Jahvuh "Banned for hacks!?!?" - by Jahvuh - 07-04-2022, 07:55 PM
RE: Jahvuh "Banned for hacks!?!?" - by Carson - 07-04-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: Jahvuh "Banned for hacks!?!?" - by Jahvuh - 07-04-2022, 11:59 PM