Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jahvuh "Banned for hacks!?!?"
Steam Name: Jahvuh

Steam I.D: 
STEAM_0:0:153333770

Who banned you: Ryzin

Reason for ban: "Hacks"

Reason for Admins to unban you: I can guaruntee you whoever banned me has no proof and will let yall do a screenshare search right now! 8:30pm est. Jahvuh#0001 on discord.

(Optional) Extra details/information: Im sure there are a couple players ive been playing with the last couple days who can vouch for me.

I CAN 100% SCREENSHARE OR ANYTHING. Please ask this staff member for proof. Ive literally played prophunt for years and for this dude to think im hacking for getting kills on dimmsdale of all maps is stupid as shit. Sorry for being rude of any sort just frustrated I donated and am getting accused of hacking when im not.

(07-04-2022, 07:34 PM)Jahvuh Wrote: Steam Name: Jahvuh

Steam I.D: 
STEAM_0:0:153333770

Who banned you: Ryzin

Reason for ban: "Hacks"

Reason for Admins to unban you: I can guaruntee you whoever banned me has no proof and will let yall do a screenshare search right now! 8:30pm est. Jahvuh#0001 on discord.

(Optional) Extra details/information: Im sure there are a couple players ive been playing with the last couple days who can vouch for me.

I CAN 100% SCREENSHARE OR ANYTHING. Please ask this staff member for proof. Ive literally played prophunt for years and for this dude to think im hacking for getting kills on dimmsdale of all maps is stupid as shit. Sorry for being rude of any sort just frustrated I donated and am getting accused of hacking when im not.
Hello Jahvuh,

Thank you for following the format.  Myself, Ryzif, and other staff members reviewed all the video evidence collected and decided there was enough to ban.
Your hunting is not natural and clearly is aided in some fashion.
Let's go over it, shall we?  BTW, some of the videos are on Russia's version of YouTube since YouTube keeps giving BS strikes to Garro.  The links are safe, don't worry.

My video (timestamp for round I freespec):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uLSTBFt_6A

Other evidence with Garro's words:
https://rutube.ru/video/private/bdc3f6e917e358c237a5a2c99f7f9953/?p=zEUJhW921IhmfG944qrVaw
1:16 I didn't knew what is he looking for but later it will be clear. He looking straight at the trash container where prop is hiding.
1:45 you can see where is prop, in the next round before i started recording, i spawned next to this spot and the first thing i saw is Jahvuh running straight to this prop and kills it. As soon as i died he started to act legal.

https://rutube.ru/video/private/9da2243342c29af47b8a531690968827/?p=T1C2cK5bVE9S6JECM41FMA
0:18 Look where is he aiming at, Leo was hiding as a frying pan on ac, Idk, but it sus af how he look straight at that spot and kills Leo, while jumping!! Even i didn't seen Leo at first so i had to message him and ask what prop was he.
1:45 Jahvuh starts to "checking" the boxes with lemons, i thought he just acting but then jordi ask me to check his spot and i "the big idiot" stop the recording, Jordi was a fish between the crates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqF6XWmFJa8
Quick rebuttle, aiming inconsistency I have three kids half the time I have one on my lap. All of these spots are well known across players who have played prop hunt for years. Also, jumping and looking at the spot is me setting up at a spot in the map with vision covering the map and using the DSR to one tap them. They dont run if they dont know you see them
I don't think involving having kids is an excuse to be locking on to props and acting like you don't see them till you go on the attack.

Half the people in this community have kids, so no kid petty card here.

You played here for 2 days? Does that count as you as a veteran ph player?

I know you can try hard and follow old/ senior members of hunters and steal their kills but

Evidence shown, some of those players are noobs....

The fish in the crates that hidden, I don't think you can instantly see it and kill it randomly unless there something you have that enable that like an addon that remove prop in a map or some "glowing" marker addon for lazy players that want to be "the beast" of the gamemode.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Aiming had nothing to do with your ban btw, it had to do with how you were hunting props (ie: finding them)
After goin through this, I believe there was some 3rd party help going on. Going solely off the last video provided, you knew exactly where that apple (is it an apple?) was on the hill. Yes, maybe you have seen that spot before, but you practically just knew it was there. Same thing for the second kill. You walked right up to that log and instantly shot without taking a second to look. As for the third kill (not saying this did happen, just speculating), it seems you went to the parkour area to get a shot at the log on the light post, but the trees were blocking your view so you went to the streets to get a shot at it.
[Image: image.png]
(07-04-2022, 08:23 PM)Carson Wrote: After goin through this, I believe there was some 3rd party help going on. Going solely off the last video provided, you knew exactly where that apple (is it an apple?) was on the hill. Yes, maybe you have seen that spot before, but you practically just knew it was there. Same thing for the second kill. You walked right up to that log and instantly shot without taking a second to look. As for the third kill (not saying this did happen, just speculating), it seems you went to the parkour area to get a shot at the log on the light post, but the trees were blocking your view so you went to the streets to get a shot at it.

I honestly can’t believe I can take a permanent ban for hacking when not hacking. No screenshare no valid proof just assumptions in proof. Literally some of the most played maps. All of those spots were more than obvious. Also, well forget the fact that taunts are directional and people are talking ingame. Also, who’s to say I didn’t see any of the specific prop running earlier? Seems crazy to me but peace! Open for screenshare whenever if y’all ever change your mind. God forbid another player join the server and provide some comp?
Hi Javhuh,

Before we get into things that occurred today, let's go over what you said:
You looked at things through walls. You hunted only where props were. A very common thing we see with players hacking/ghosting is they go to an area where props are, pretend to hunt, kill the prop, then move to another area with props. There is a huge difference between how our "sweaty" hunters and you hunt. Our "sweaty" hunters search maps systematically. You seem to get so lucky because wherever props are, you happen to search there!

Now, we are convinced you aren't hacking. Instead, you're ghosting with yourself! This is very rare :). We've found 2 of your alt accounts and coincidentally, you like to hunt where those accounts seem to look! If we check our videos, these accounts were online and on the opposite team from you in the past evidence we've collected. We have a screenshotting tool that allows us to grab screenshots of players on the server. When these alt accounts die, you start going and searching where props are hiding.

Ordinarily, ghosting (even with yourself) would have just been a day ban. However, since you played on alts today, all accounts get permabanned! If you continue to use alts, we will just keep playing wack-a-mole banning them as they are found.

This appeal is denied. You may appeal these bans on 8/5/22.