Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jahvuh "Banned for hacks!?!?"
(07-04-2022, 08:23 PM)Carson Wrote: After goin through this, I believe there was some 3rd party help going on. Going solely off the last video provided, you knew exactly where that apple (is it an apple?) was on the hill. Yes, maybe you have seen that spot before, but you practically just knew it was there. Same thing for the second kill. You walked right up to that log and instantly shot without taking a second to look. As for the third kill (not saying this did happen, just speculating), it seems you went to the parkour area to get a shot at the log on the light post, but the trees were blocking your view so you went to the streets to get a shot at it.

I honestly can’t believe I can take a permanent ban for hacking when not hacking. No screenshare no valid proof just assumptions in proof. Literally some of the most played maps. All of those spots were more than obvious. Also, well forget the fact that taunts are directional and people are talking ingame. Also, who’s to say I didn’t see any of the specific prop running earlier? Seems crazy to me but peace! Open for screenshare whenever if y’all ever change your mind. God forbid another player join the server and provide some comp?

Messages In This Thread
Jahvuh "Banned for hacks!?!?" - by Jahvuh - 07-04-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: Jahvuh "Banned for hacks!?!?" - by Jahvuh - 07-04-2022, 07:55 PM
RE: Jahvuh "Banned for hacks!?!?" - by Carson - 07-04-2022, 08:23 PM
RE: Jahvuh "Banned for hacks!?!?" - by Jahvuh - 07-04-2022, 11:59 PM