Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PR Round suggestions.
Im actually unsure if what im gonna suggest is possible, or if its just far to much work to even be bothered. I think if possible some PR rounds could use some changes.

1. No Communication rounds, i think this could go as not many or any at all enjoy this round when it comes about. now i looked up PR rounds and im not sure if the list was accurate or not on what PRs there are. Anyway i think this PR could be replaced with the Tag PR.

2. OP murderer, this round really needs more ammo for the murderer as having only 3 shots is highly unfair when everyone else gets guns. it basically leaves the murderer to be picked off when the 3 shots are used up as the nades are just useless. more health more murderer would be nice, it takes 2 shots to kill the murderer i think 3 would fit nicely.

3. RPG Madness, this really should be a normal FFA. No its basically not already a FFA, if the murderer dies then the rounds over, in a real FFA there is only one survivor.

4. Cat and Mice, this mode the murderer should have normal amount of time so all 4 mins and not 2 mins. Additionally the murderer should not have a radar in this round.

5. Mice and Cat, this round should have the TDM mechanic so the bystanders cant just go around killing people, if there is no friendly fire like in TDM then it would force the players to actually play the round as it was originally intended to be played, and not a PR where people just rack up kills. murderer should also have double health in this round. 1 min time limit is perfectly fine.

6. FFA, this should be Guns only more about this later.

Now onto other suggestions not relating directly to any specific PR that we have.

1. I think there should be something in place where you cant have the same PR repeatedly chosen. say you chose FFA the next 1 or 2 PR cant be FFA, this would force some variety into the PRs when Certain people are on the server.

2. FFA variety.
2-A. Gun FFA everyone has a Gun no knife.
2-B. Knife FFA everyone gets a knife no Gun.
2-C. RPG FFA basically what i mentioned above with RPG madness change.

3. Double Murderer, and Gunman, Norms mentioned this in the discord at one point and i thought it was a great idea so its worth mentioning it here. 

Again im unsure if any of this can actually be changed, but these are my suggestions on PR tweaks that would improve the game significantly imo, more variety and better equalized rounds.

Messages In This Thread
PR Round suggestions. - by StrenuousSpider - 07-18-2022, 05:46 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by Jammin - 07-18-2022, 06:03 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by [test]✪Wocknaps - 07-18-2022, 09:03 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by Salty - 07-18-2022, 09:13 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by StrenuousSpider - 07-18-2022, 10:32 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by real (4) - 07-18-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by StrenuousSpider - 07-18-2022, 11:49 PM