Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PR Round suggestions.
Still strange to me people are so against making FFA gun only, but like the idea of a knife only FFA and RPG madness into a FFA. The reason Number 6 says FFA gun only is because of the idea for a variety of Free for alls mentioned in number 2 of the second list, it would make Free for alls less stale, boring and repetitive. Variety is always better.

Having radar I’ll give up on that one lol. Even tho I think the murder already has a big enough advantage.

Cat and mice I really don’t see why adding the TDM mechanic is a bad idea. The PR round is completely useless because of the mass RDM regardless if RDM is enforced or not. The integrity of what that round is supposed to be is ruined by the fact people just kill when they feel like it, and some people use it to farm points. If the players are forced to actually hunt down the murder like the mode is intended. then it again would not make it feel like it’s a Worse version of FFA. People rarely bother to play the round as intended and rather just shoot the first person they see.

Messages In This Thread
PR Round suggestions. - by StrenuousSpider - 07-18-2022, 05:46 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by Jammin - 07-18-2022, 06:03 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by [test]✪Wocknaps - 07-18-2022, 09:03 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by Salty - 07-18-2022, 09:13 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by StrenuousSpider - 07-18-2022, 10:32 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by real (4) - 07-18-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: PR Round suggestions. - by StrenuousSpider - 07-18-2022, 11:49 PM