Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Resignation of Carson
On the behalf of Carson I am making this post.
Hey all, this has been on my mind for ages and I need to do it now before I regret it. I'm considering resigning from the PH Staff Team for a bit. It has been fun helping out the PH staff team coming up with new ideas and also helping out the new staff if they need it for stuff like punishments etc. I made amazing moments with you all which I won't forget . I'm not even going to lie I'm tearing up making this because it something I don't want to actually do but I need to because at this moment I'm feeling like I'm forced to play Garry's Mod when the fun of it is gone for me and I just don't feel like playing it. I hope everything goes well for the prop hunt server.
Shoutout to these guys though

Nuru~ One of the best admins I worked with during my time on Prop Hunt and one of the nicest people I got to talk to.

Mork ~ Someone who kept my moments on Prop Hunt fun and enjoyable.

Necromaka~ Someone I didn't get to talk to but someone I had pleasure playing with.

Norm Minder ~ An fellow Weeb and someone who I can enjoy having an conversation with about anime without being judge.

Null ~ One of the most active staff member who joined Prop Hunt Team and I had an pleasure working with and helping out.

Birbmin~ I know he isn't apart of the team but I would like to say something about him. Most active person on the server for Prop Hunt and an difficult opponent to go against.

Messages In This Thread
The Resignation of Carson - by A Steel Waffle - 07-25-2022, 09:26 PM
RE: The Resignation of Carson - by Carson - 07-25-2022, 09:37 PM
RE: The Resignation of Carson - by A Steel Waffle - 07-25-2022, 09:58 PM
RE: The Resignation of Carson - by real (4) - 07-25-2022, 10:01 PM