Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Resignation of Carson
On the behalf of Carson I am making this post.
Hey all, this has been on my mind for ages and I need to do it now before I regret it. I'm considering resigning from the PH Staff Team for a bit. It has been fun helping out the PH staff team coming up with new ideas and also helping out the new staff if they need it for stuff like punishments etc. I made amazing moments with you all which I won't forget . I'm not even going to lie I'm tearing up making this because it something I don't want to actually do but I need to because at this moment I'm feeling like I'm forced to play Garry's Mod when the fun of it is gone for me and I just don't feel like playing it. I hope everything goes well for the prop hunt server.
Shoutout to these guys though

Nuru~ One of the best admins I worked with during my time on Prop Hunt and one of the nicest people I got to talk to.

Mork ~ Someone who kept my moments on Prop Hunt fun and enjoyable.

Necromaka~ Someone I didn't get to talk to but someone I had pleasure playing with.

Norm Minder ~ An fellow Weeb and someone who I can enjoy having an conversation with about anime without being judge.

Null ~ One of the most active staff member who joined Prop Hunt Team and I had an pleasure working with and helping out.

Birbmin~ I know he isn't apart of the team but I would like to say something about him. Most active person on the server for Prop Hunt and an difficult opponent to go against.
[Image: anything_else.png]
[Image: image.png]
(07-25-2022, 09:37 PM)Carson Wrote: [Image: anything_else.png]
I shall now present to you a +1
[Image: G7mQkT8.jpg]
About damn time +1 hope he never comes back as staff :)
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]