Offender's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:156027817
What Server(s):
Prophunt
Offender's Rank: 
Donor
What They Did: 
overly sexual shit
arguing with staff (multiple instances)(staff can attest to this)
staffing while staff is on (one instance[file is corrupt, but it has happened)
issuing a staff command (2 known instances) in a non-joking fashion.
BLATANT DISREGARD OF THE DONOR RULES.

When They Did It: 

7/28- SELF UNGAG
7/26- issued gag to Sk3lly

Potential Witnesses: Mork Mork (7/28), Sk3lly (7/26) OBS[program] (both). 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*):
donor ungags himself, demonstrates lack of rule knowledge.

[Image: steven01.PNG]

screenshot. Dated 29 July.

Other:
this donor shows a clear lack of respect for the staff and a clear disregard for the rules. This donor has been spotted by staff saying extremely sus things in lobbies with children in them, as well as showing a blatant disregard to the point of donor. the point of donor is not a pay-in mod or pay-in staff. it is to support the server because its cool. Yet this donor thinks of himself as staff, and has said things to the effect of "staff are on, now I can't staff/do my job".

[b]this kind of behavior has been constant and rampant since around the 17th of july. Other staff can attest to this, most likely @Garro , ryuji sakamoto, and wilfry[/b]
[b]  at least ryuji and wilfry can attest to this behavior. I have seen it twice (one demo is corrupted and wont play properly, file = 0mb???). [/b]

[b]This player clearly disregards all the rules of donor and does not deserve it. I have personally warned him at least twice to not. He is adamant in keeping it up.[/b]
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
Monkey see, Monkey (try to) do. - by BIIG_SAD - 07-28-2022, 11:59 PM
RE: Monkey see, Monkey (try to) do. - by Nazu - 07-29-2022, 10:52 AM
RE: Monkey see, Monkey (try to) do. - by Steven - 07-29-2022, 05:12 PM
RE: Monkey see, Monkey (try to) do. - by Steven - 07-29-2022, 05:24 PM
RE: Monkey see, Monkey (try to) do. - by Wilfry - 07-29-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: Monkey see, Monkey (try to) do. - by Carson - 08-09-2022, 01:32 AM