Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on hit reg TTT/ Give me song suggestions
So I wanted to discuss the hit reg with the ttt community, what's ur thought? Me personally, I feel that it has improved and downgraded. Maybe it's because they nerfed my bhop :@ besides the revenge nerf of my beloved bhopping, I think that sometimes it registers my hits very well here and there and other times it doesn't. Probably because I chose to pick the pump shawty but it feels off yk? Now I get it's a divisive topic with many comments I've heard saying the hitreg isn't great and a few saying it's good. Personally on the fence but leaning towards it's not the best but I still congratulate the people that worked on the new update. That's my comment on it and would want to see people's reactions to it and maybe even let staff hear some thoughts and criticism. 

Also put your favorite song or recommended song, I need some more music plz  Blush Heart

Live, Laugh, Love, Ben Llama...

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts on hit reg TTT/ Give me song suggestions - by slater - 08-24-2022, 12:56 AM