Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dream come true will it be true its ok if it passes by better luck next time
(09-28-2022, 01:59 AM)When Life gives you Lemons Wrote: Purge tho i do like you as a person and have played with you many times, i think youre just missing one of the intergral things of someone applying for staff, youre missing ban requests and forum experience in general, tho i know that will come with having trusted and being trusted, it should also come before so im sorry but
lemons i know that i know i have a lot to learn and also being a staff yes I'm  young and don't have experience but if I'm doing it bad you can always tell me to leave or give my spot to someone else I'm doing this because i do care about Dinkle Bergs server ph. i know there's serious stuff but learning other things isn't bad to give it a chance and to try  honestly i did this so i could help the server cause someone told me they are low in staffs and so i want to try and help i know I'm probably not the best at the start but they do have training as well which its good for me to learn or if I'm not unsure with things i can always ask for help or ask questions  plus if i didnt get in its ok i will get to be a donor  and hope so the best but we will see where this goes    i know i do make mistakes in typing and also doing the forms but it is my first time trying and filling it out on my own and being nervous like crazy  but in the end of the day its all about trying  a chance  but i wont know if i get it  but better luck next time for me  but good luck to the rest   :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: dream come true will it be true its ok if it passes by better luck next time - by [test]PurgeWolf2.0 - 09-28-2022, 02:33 AM