Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
controversy inbound- hypocrite here
Ok guyes let me clear the air. Hey guyes, I am sorey for all my slurring and I promise to show that I am a change person. I want to show I am a change person and help staff on the gratest ttt server too date. Please forgive me guyes. Give me a chance.

Edit-(On a serious note, I do apologize for the slurs that I had binded, like I said they were genuinely misclicks(still my fault, I have unbinded them as said above) and it is not the person I am trying to represent myself to be for staff. Whether it's on this application or future ones that I might have to make down the road, I do not believe time displaced will change the actions that I have performed, and I have already acknowledged / accept the consequences of my behavior. I hope people can continue to focus on what I was able to do while I was staff, I was not a troublemaker by any means, and I did care for the community, while being active and generally familiar with the rules. I'd like to show the community one more time that I am capable of staffing and being a role model for some of the newer players that come in, and that I still help staff out once in a while by sending them certain things that aren't caught in dead chat, handing out dead mutes etc for excessive slurs, but when staff are present (in the same living situation) I tend to refrain from acting. I believe there are multiple staff that can attest to this, including moocow, nazu, possibly even slater or murl.)

Messages In This Thread
controversy inbound- hypocrite here - by voidzz - 09-30-2022, 10:08 PM
RE: controversy inbound- hypocrite here - by Wrom - 09-30-2022, 10:19 PM
RE: controversy inbound- hypocrite here - by dong - 09-30-2022, 10:21 PM
RE: controversy inbound- hypocrite here - by reinaberg - 09-30-2022, 11:24 PM
RE: controversy inbound- hypocrite here - by euphoria - 10-03-2022, 11:57 PM