Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
controversy inbound- hypocrite here
Ingame Name: voidzz/euphoria/winter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79613233
Discord Tag:voidzz#7265

Time Played: 973.7 hours as of 9/30

When First Joined: I think july 2015? Maybe earlier?

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): tues/th/fri whenever central time, mon/wed/weekends usually around 8pm cst

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: As former staff, I am really familiar with all of the commands, rules, whatever. I can help out those staff that usually are stuck staffing full servers etc, and be on at those odd times when no one is on.

Why you want to help the community: I'll keep this part short and sweet. I like the direction the community is heading, the work put in by certain individuals, especially bryan chibill ryan, has me noticing that the server is on an upward trend rather than downward. I'd like to believe I was good staff while I was staff, I was active, did reports according to the guidelines, etc. I want to do it again, take some load off for certain people (chibill) who do a lot of dev stuff as well and then get stuck dealing with some annoying stuff on the server as well.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16142

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15377

How did you find us?: Server search way back in 2015.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): once

Other: I expect controversy over this application. I was staff before, stepped down and turned into somewhat of an inexcusable person.  I notice my wrongs, my ban has been almost 6/7 months ago I think. I like to think that I've helped around the server, whether it's providing evidence for some slurs, providing IDs for helen to ban from ban requests. I think it's easy to say that I am more than active on the forums and discord. Me being active and helpful around the server cannot really be denied.

Honesty about the staff team: I said I hated the staff team etc basically after I stepped down. I did not like certain individuals, and still do not. I do not expect this to interfere with my staffing in any way if I am granted the permission, I believe I'll be able to work with them regardless. I'm pretty hard to provoke in any manner, I'll be able to keep a cool head easily while staffing. This goes with individuals in the server too, sure I don't like a few, nobody likes everybody. I don't expect this to affect my staffing in any way, I will punish my friends the same way I punish guests, and those I don't like the same as well.

Why did I step down? I didn't like the direction the staff team was going, and I had a lot of stuff going on in real life as well. All of that is settled, my life is pretty static at the point. I believe the staff team is heading a great direction, especially with these new guidelines etc coming. I believe there is always change that can be made, I want to help be part of this change. I won't be helpful like Ryan or Chibill, but I can help bring ideas to the table.

Regarding my bans- It is what it is. I disagree with the initial ban, it's old, nothing to do about it. I alt evaded, that's about as short cut as I can leave it. I didn't mass rdm, slur, etc while alt evading. Just played normal, didn't cause any harm. I think a few individuals can attest to this as well.

One big issue for me, I have a couple of warns, all for slurs over the past month. To keep it honest, there are four of them. One of them for sure was bad by me, I said something I shouldn't have. The other three, I have no one else to blame myself, I had a bind that included some slurs. Accidentally rebinded it to my chat key, got two slurs from that, and when I rebinded it to my kill bind, accidentally pressed that too. It's my fault. I have unbinded these and take full responsibility for it. I was not saying it to troll or be harmful, I had initally unbinded them earlier, but they didn't stay as I didn't quit gmod properly. I own up to my actions, this is something that will definitely not be happening anymore.

I am not displacing the blame on anyone for my previous actions. I take up full responsibility for everything that has happened. I also want to mention, for specific individuals who I haven't interacted with in months and cannot attest to my recent behaviors, please do not leave comments without merit or evidence, that are recent as well.

quick edit: i'm not going for anything past trusted that i can foresee in the future. i think trusted is a low enough role for people not to worry about my actions, those that don't like my past at least. literally autoslays is about the only thing i get after donor to trusted.
lol no

to make this post not a shitpost -1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Free my boy, at least give him trusted and see what he does with the power.
+1
If it weren't for the slurring, I'd give you a +1.

voidzz was really good at his job when he was staff, nobody can deny that. I would like for him to join the staff team someday, but I don't think now is the right time.

I love u homie  Heart
+1 I think you should be given another chance I know you can make the server better and not be just a troll everyone thinks you are good luck.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(09-30-2022, 10:18 PM)Damien Wrote: If it weren't for the slurring, I'd give you a +1.
I believe slurring builds character. Whether that is good or bad character is left up to the imagination.
former admin2
We goon on ttt yanno what it do +1 yeah baby slur
+1 homie, Id say give the man another chance and see what he’s capable of to redeem himself. I’ve never been with him before when he was staff but, I can say he had been, in my opinion, on a good streak. Besides slurring which is debatable, I would give him another chance.
u told me i should be lynched irl on my alt yesterday +1
I just don't know man. You were fine as a staff member, I guess I wasn't aware of any issues you were having with other staff members behind the scenes.

From my perspective, you went from being an ideal staff member to a complete troll. It seemed to happen overnight, and it seemed to be a complete 180.

I could see a return happening down the road but this is just not far enough removed from the issues we had with you. Things have significantly improved especially over the past 2 months, but I just don't think I can support you right now.

Thank you for continuing to play TTT, and I would encourage you to continue enjoying your time as a player rather than a staff member. I'll see you around but I just can't support staff right now. Not necessarily fully opposed but not supporting either.

Neutral/-0
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks