Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'all folk giving people rank out here like it candy, And I like Candy
Ingame Name: Killahsasasin

SteamID: 76561198138975428

Discord Tag: CReZed#6762

Time Played: 823+ Hours

When First Joined: 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time of the week it depends

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Much more staff work like gags, mutes, slays, and keeping milk in check   

Why you want to help the community: What community I was forced here by my Sponsor @QuantumEdge? I thought this was my AA meeting . In all seriousness, ive been getting on lately and felt like these guest have been acting worse and worse lately and you need a ruffin tuffin Alpha male cowboy figure to defend the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yea like a year ago  (I'm not grabbing a link)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Twice (Bro you wilin rn i'm not grabbing mans a link, personally i'd never ask another man for a link.)

How did you find us?: N bomb I work here, plus I got a drinking problem

Messages In This Thread
Y'all folk giving people rank out here like it candy, And I like Candy - by KilLaGhost - 10-24-2022, 11:56 PM