Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'all folk giving people rank out here like it candy, And I like Candy
Ingame Name: Killahsasasin

SteamID: 76561198138975428

Discord Tag: CReZed#6762

Time Played: 823+ Hours

When First Joined: 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time of the week it depends

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Much more staff work like gags, mutes, slays, and keeping milk in check   

Why you want to help the community: What community I was forced here by my Sponsor @QuantumEdge? I thought this was my AA meeting . In all seriousness, ive been getting on lately and felt like these guest have been acting worse and worse lately and you need a ruffin tuffin Alpha male cowboy figure to defend the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yea like a year ago  (I'm not grabbing a link)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Twice (Bro you wilin rn i'm not grabbing mans a link, personally i'd never ask another man for a link.)

How did you find us?: N bomb I work here, plus I got a drinking problem
I love this man so much +1 the best trusted right now. 

Killah is a lot of fun to be around and has a really good personality, my friend till the end 

much love homie, I remember meeting u on server for the first time and it made me want to join more just to have big energy around me
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Hi Killah, 

Next GAMER??? 
I love this guy, he's the ruffin tuffin cowboy in the server and is good at phasmaphobia and says bad words in vc in Salt Mine

+1
Unbaksed -1 this fudd doesn’t do snything at all.

I think Killah does some good things and it’s been long enough. The few times I’ve played with Killah recently has only been good. +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Gonna see the '+1 because they're my friend' come out in full force here.
I know people like to meme about how Killa never handles reports or punishes for other rule breaking, but the joke only exists because of the truth behind it. Killa's a funny guy, I won't deny that. He's fun to play TTT with. That doesn't make up for the lack of effort he puts in most of the time when he's on. If he isn't going to do the job as Trusted, then there's no reason to promote him further.
Besides that, he just isn't super active. Those two factors combine mean I'm gonna give this a -1, and I'm ready for the downvote brigade from the hivemind for it.

If his activity picks up and I see him keeping order when he is on, then I will change my vote in the future.
for various reasons I will -1 this.

now before I get my face caved in hear me out.

Killah. I like you. I really do. But personally, for reasons stated by kaiwan (unserious app, lack of playtime) I will minus one. Are you SURE that you want to be test mod? it comes with a lot of responsibilities, even if it looks like it doesnt. It really does.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
-1 You can already do all the things you listed in "what you can do to help" and you already literally never do them. You've openly admitted to not reading the staff guidelines and intentionally not making ban reports. Staff should be actively working to prevent and resolve issues on the server; you ignore them at best and actively contribute to them at worst. The lack of effort you put into your application is a great analogy for the lack of effort you put into staffing. You should be demoted if anything.

[Image: unknown.png]

https://streamable.com/sdkulo
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
is bl-

i mean
uh

+1
is blissfully aware of the rules and is at least an okay staff which is where the bar is at for even mod rn honestly so good on u, your time is still better than some people who have gotten tmod in the past, and honestly reports dont just go unhandled when you're on most of the time, i do recommend getting an alt and playing on that if you're tryna chill because then people wont say anything about you wanting to play the game for a couple of hours instead of babysit

honestly just promote him and t hen see if his alleged shit picks up and then give him the gamer treatment if it doesnt
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
You remind me a lot of GAMER when he was staff. You're a lot of fun to play and talk with (you suck ass at CS tho,) but outside of that there's not a whole lot of actual staffing you do in my experience. I'd be more supportive if I saw you do something aside from handle the occasional report.

-1 for now, just try doing more staff stuff (ban requests, reports, warns, anything really) if you really wanna show that you deserve the rank.

(10-25-2022, 05:45 AM)bunniey Wrote: honestly just promote him and t hen see if his alleged shit picks up and then give him the gamer treatment if it doesnt
I don't agree with this. Issues like this should be ironed out before a promotion, not rewarded with said promotion.
(10-25-2022, 01:30 AM)Kaiwan Wrote: I'm ready for the downvote brigade from the hivemind for it.

You shouldn’t be downvoted because people don’t like you as a person. You made solid points, and everyone who has criticism has echoed your concerns.

I agree with what you’ve said, and don’t need to echo anything you or others have said. I’ve got just a bit to add onto what has been said:

-1. Killah, you have potential but I don’t think you have the commitment for test moderator at this moment. I won’t compare you to GAMER but you and I have joked about the concerns before in private and I think you knew as well as I do that you trying to get promoted at this moment is not going to be very successful.

I think you should take the feedback said to you and improve your staffing; you can easily get it, we just want to see you show that you want it.