Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'all folk giving people rank out here like it candy, And I like Candy
You remind me a lot of GAMER when he was staff. You're a lot of fun to play and talk with (you suck ass at CS tho,) but outside of that there's not a whole lot of actual staffing you do in my experience. I'd be more supportive if I saw you do something aside from handle the occasional report.

-1 for now, just try doing more staff stuff (ban requests, reports, warns, anything really) if you really wanna show that you deserve the rank.

(10-25-2022, 05:45 AM)bunniey Wrote: honestly just promote him and t hen see if his alleged shit picks up and then give him the gamer treatment if it doesnt
I don't agree with this. Issues like this should be ironed out before a promotion, not rewarded with said promotion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Y'all folk giving people rank out here like it candy, And I like Candy - by Laced Xanax - 10-25-2022, 06:24 AM