Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working my way back up the ranks
Ingame Name: Jedi Master Nolegamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121848376
Discord Tag:Nolegamer#7073

Time Played: 3w 2d 11h

When First Joined: back in 2015 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): i usually hop on in early afternoons to late evening EST. I try and play at least 2 hours a day

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can use my experience to help the community in game. i have knowledge of the the rules (even updated Rules) and ave read through the staff guidelines. i"m level headed and try to make sure everybody is having fun. if i make a mistake, i own up to it and try to work and make myself better

Why you want to help the community: I love the Dink community. i have met friends that i never would have without it. some of my best online memories are playing on the server circa 2015-2017. i never would have gone inactive if my computer didn't fry during a storm. i would like to bring my experience as a past mod to the table to help keep the server fun and controlled. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): only bans i ever had were joke bans from fellow staff members back when i was a mod.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): yes back in 2015 (during the enjin forum times) and i was a mod back then too!

How did you find us?: i had just Purchased gmod and was trying to figure out how to play. Dinks TTT was the only server that actually taught me what to do when i was so new. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes i did.

Other: i started my staff journey when i bought T-mod forever ago. I enjoyed being a mod and would like to think that i was fairly decent at it. i would like to get to meet more people of the community and look foreward to playing with everybody

Messages In This Thread
Working my way back up the ranks - by Jedi Master Nolegamer - 11-01-2022, 04:27 PM
RE: Working my way back up the ranks - by Damien - 11-01-2022, 04:30 PM
RE: Working my way back up the ranks - by ⚡Nash - 11-01-2022, 05:05 PM
RE: Working my way back up the ranks - by slater - 11-01-2022, 05:06 PM
RE: Working my way back up the ranks - by Jammin - 11-01-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Working my way back up the ranks - by dong - 11-01-2022, 05:09 PM
RE: Working my way back up the ranks - by Gabe - 11-02-2022, 09:20 AM
RE: Working my way back up the ranks - by coco?? - 11-02-2022, 09:30 AM
RE: Working my way back up the ranks - by Salty - 11-10-2022, 11:47 AM