Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bmanthetbm abusing and accusing of being banned and having an atlernate
(01-09-2017, 09:33 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 09:19 PM)Mari Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 08:59 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: I do understand that I abuse the bring command, and i have a nasty tendancy to be an asshole in reports, but according to the originial post that claims i was abusing my gag powers if false, he had been mic spamming and trolling all weekend, and multiple times that morning for that matter, and his claim that i thought we banned him is true, we banned his buddy j-froc on saturday, and i thought we had banned him along with his buddy, clarical error on my part.

I havent seen wassup do anything wrong, hes been kind and nice from what ive seen so far. Also you may be mistaken, i dont think he has anyone named j-froc added on his friendslist. You might be thinking of someone else. anyways, you missed the point. Bman this isnt just about him reporting you silly xP, this is about you abusing your powers and being mean. As a staff you should want to make everyone happy and make the server a better place, plus you should be a good example for others.

You can change name. You have to check their alias to know if they're friends or not.

Sorry about that last post, i overlooked it and it was really aggresive, i didnt mean it like that. So i editted it so it was less aggresive. Also i just went through all his friends and none of them ever named themselves j-roc. Unless they had a fight and removed each other or spam name changed or something
Dont look so blue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bmanthetbm abusing and accusing of being banned and having an atlernate - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 01-09-2017, 09:52 PM