Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess who did it again.
Slash is a cool chill dude & knows how to take a joke witch is always a plus.

Truth be told staffing can be a bit hard if something pops up you have to deal with it big or small.
even if you agree with it or not you have to follow the guidelines witch puts quite the target on your back for no reason at all 
it's because of this you will find yourself being burnt out a lot more then you normally would just playing to enjoy.

Truth is we are a rather small staff team & need more people & it dose show however we have to be careful about who we accept into the staff team
a lot of the prop hunt player base are kid & young adults so the staff team has to keep that that in mind & be more mature. (I will DM you why this is important at a layer date)

With that being said you are a nice person, you know the rules & I would recommend concreting that by reading this reading this hear

Edit: I should mention that you help out staff quite often since that is something others may not see

Over all +1 I hope to see you on the staff team soon good luck.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]

Messages In This Thread
Guess who did it again. - by Slasheronic - 11-08-2022, 03:12 PM
RE: Guess who did it again. - by Super Milk Chan - 11-08-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: Guess who did it again. - by Carson - 11-08-2022, 03:46 PM
RE: Guess who did it again. - by Slasheronic - 11-08-2022, 04:05 PM
RE: Guess who did it again. - by Carson - 11-08-2022, 04:07 PM
RE: Guess who did it again. - by icey - 11-08-2022, 04:18 PM