Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess who did it again.
Ingame Name: Slasheronic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:459536479

Time Played: At this point I think 368hrs

When First Joined: Oh God Apr 14, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Honestly like usually 9/10pm to 1am on most evenings, better on weekends

Rank Desired: Trusted but ill take TMOD if you ask nicely

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: Here is the thing, there really are not a lot of staff who get on just to play. Often times there is a problem, they deal with it and leave. Which is fine, I get it but there are sometimes where staff isn't NEEDED but it would be nice if they were on. I play passively and also get on when people need help. Plus idk it seems like yall need more staff just in general.

Why do you want to help the community?: Despite the jokes, I like this server and the people. There are people who honestly deserve a good place to come to and this server can provide that with enough help. Therefore why not, ill come in and try to be one of those people

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): As jokes, 6 times I think

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10119
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10515
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11268

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?
Of course

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others?
Random Chance

Other: Blame Carson and Elf and Gordun and Milk for this not me
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Slash is a cool chill dude & knows how to take a joke witch is always a plus.

Truth be told staffing can be a bit hard if something pops up you have to deal with it big or small.
even if you agree with it or not you have to follow the guidelines witch puts quite the target on your back for no reason at all 
it's because of this you will find yourself being burnt out a lot more then you normally would just playing to enjoy.

Truth is we are a rather small staff team & need more people & it dose show however we have to be careful about who we accept into the staff team
a lot of the prop hunt player base are kid & young adults so the staff team has to keep that that in mind & be more mature. (I will DM you why this is important at a layer date)

With that being said you are a nice person, you know the rules & I would recommend concreting that by reading this reading this hear

Edit: I should mention that you help out staff quite often since that is something others may not see

Over all +1 I hope to see you on the staff team soon good luck.
[Image: FX2saQN.png]
I didnt do nothing.
Jokes aside, I'm pretty sure you don't actually wanna do this (correct me if I'm wrong.)
If you do? Sure, +1, but I don't think you do so I gotta give a -1 for now.
[Image: image.png]
(11-08-2022, 03:46 PM)Carson Wrote: I didnt do nothing.
Jokes aside, I'm pretty sure you don't actually wanna do this (correct me if I'm wrong.)
If you do? Sure, +1, but I don't think you do so I gotta give a -1 for now.

If I am being quite honest I have debated applying for a bit seeing the lack of staff and the fact that I am active. I am honestly happy whichever way it goes seeing as that being Trusted helps me do more but being denied merely changes the role in which I do what I already do lol.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
(11-08-2022, 04:05 PM)Slasheronic Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 03:46 PM)Carson Wrote: -

If I am being quite honest I have debated applying for a bit seeing the lack of staff and the fact that I am active. I am honestly happy whichever way it goes seeing as that being Trusted helps me do more but being denied merely changes the role in which I do what I already do lol.
I'll change my vote to a +1. You seem pretty genuine here.
[Image: image.png]
What makes you different from other donors that might also want to apply to staff? What have you done as donor to help out the server so far?
Hello Slash.

Happy to see you wanted to rejoin the team. We have seen your reasoning for retracting your application. In doing so it means it is an automatic denial.

We hope that whatever you need to do IRL gets done and goes well for you. We look forward to your return.

The soonest you may reapply if you wish will be on 12/18/2022.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.