Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022
Hello,

So my dumbass forgot to close this out - my apologies.
In short, your application is denied. While your commitment to the community is clear, the actions of the past mean that at this point there's not enough trust to grant you staff powers. Will that trust ever be reestablished enough to become discord staff again? Frankly, I don't know how long it'll take, if it's even possible. I personally know you were a fantastic staff member, as someone who trained me up in TTT back in the day. This may be able to play into other roles in the future.

The staff team does acknowledge your tournament organizational abilities. There may be future opportunities for event coordination that is a bit more organize/'official', and if/when these come about, I'd strongly encourage you to apply to those. More to come!

As for moderation staff, however, this application is denied. You may reapply no earlier than January 13th, 1 month from the date I was supposed to close this out.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Snowy - 12-10-2022, 06:53 AM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Salty - 12-13-2022, 08:14 AM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Jammin - 12-17-2022, 11:02 AM