Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
From Donor TMod to Admin? Will I Evolve One Last Time???
Steam/Forum Name: (DEMON)Skullfire

Discord ID: 150278288055468032

Hours Played: 600

When did you first join the TTT Staff Team?: I became a staff member around 2017. I do not remember the exact date.

What do you plan to do as a TTT Admin?: 

As an Admin I want to continue to think about new ideas to make TTT and potentially other servers more interesting, as well as, continue thinking about quality of life features that would help staff and the player base. Many people do not know this but I am always thinking of new things to be added into the game. For example, I was thinking of a quality of life feature for staff as we have not been able to tell the difference between a report being kept or canceled as it would not tell us when someone has not selected an option. I brought this up to our amazing dev Chibill and we came up with a fix within the hour! This is just one example but this is something I want to bring to the server as an Admin and make my ideas come to life. (If they are good obviously lol) Also, I plan to do all my basic Admin duties in order to keep TTT and the community up and running as efficiently as possible. Another thing I would like to assist with is keeping documentation up-to-date as making documents is one of my strong suits and get into the deep end with the dev team to test new things (and potentially learning more about lua because I have a coding background) that could be coming to the server! I honestly just want to keep the community up and running as this place has given me so many memories and friends, I would like to return the favor even more than I am now.

How can you help the community beyond TTT as an Admin?: 

I plan to help the community by being a strong role model for future staff and members of the community. Also, I want to be someone anyone can come to with their problems. No matter what server you come from, what rank you are, or how long you have been with us, I want anyone to be able to come to me for assistance with anything. Another thing that I want to help the community with is engaging with each other. For example, I want staff members from different servers to talk more with each other either in Discord or even in-game. I did have an idea that would allow staff members from different servers to speak within Admin chat in order to increase staff engagement and communication. I feel very strongly about this and it is something I would like to push in the future considering that it is possible. Just getting that engagement up between the staffing teams would be great! I would love to find ways to do the same thing for community members as engagement is very important. I plan to put myself to work if I get this position!

What made you decide to apply?: 

I have been a part of this community for a very long time now. Coming from Donor TMod and attempting to become an Admin is a dream but I also would just like to give back and bring in my talents to assist the already amazing Admin teams! I enjoy the server and community very much and want to bring everyone together. These people have become very good friends and I am hoping that I can make everyone proud and be a successful Admin for the server!

Anything else you would like to add?: Thank you for reading my application and I hope that I can make a great Admin in the community!

Messages In This Thread
From Donor TMod to Admin? Will I Evolve One Last Time??? - by (DEMON)Skullfire - 02-24-2023, 02:18 AM